Power-T.38 is our flagship T.38 SIP Trunking product for businesses that want to take advantage of the dramatic cost savings of Fax Over IP (FoIP) without sacrificing the reliability of their fax transmissions.
“Okay, but what’s a T.38 SIP trunk?” you might ask. In simple terms, T.38 Fax Over IP (FoIP) is really just a reliable way to send faxes over an IP network. T.38 SIP service is normally delivered in the form of “T.38 SIP trunks”, where each trunk represents one connection to us – a connection that can have as many channels (concurrent fax sessions) as you like. We’ve optimized our T.38 SIP trunks to offer reliable faxing, something many SIP Trunk providers promise, few actually deliver, and almost none are willing to stand behind.
Power-T.38 is sold on a monthly subscription + usage basis, as follows:
Power-T.38 is our entry level subscription plan, ideal for customers who are primarily sending, not receiving faxes. Incoming faxes to local DIDs and 800 numbers are billed on a per-minute basis, so you only pay for what you use. This plan includes:
- Very competitive flat rate outgoing, local incoming and toll free incoming fax minutes (US & Canada)
- Port in your own numbers, or use those we provide. Additional DIDs and Toll Free Fax Numbers available as needed
- Fax-aware routing technology to monitor and refine fax transmission routing for optimal fax performance
- T.38 Error Correction (also called redundancy or FEC – most carriers offer this)
- T.30 (fax protocol) ECM Error correction. This is essential for reliable faxing and rarely available elsewhere.
- Unlimited email & telephone support